- Fixed a bug in
diamond viewthat would cause high memory usage and erroneous output.
- Reduced the use of temporary disk space.
- Fixed a database compatibility issue with big endian architectures.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash for query sequences shorter than 5 letters in blastx mode.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when using a FASTA file as database parameter in blastx mode.
- Added support for the following new ranks in the NCBI taxonomy: biotype, clade, forma specialis, genotype, isolate, morph, pathogroup, serogroup, serotype, strain, subvariety.